Access-to-MSSQL is a program to move MS Access databases to MSSQL server. Key features:
(1) all versions of Microsoft Access (including MS Access 2013) are supported;
(2) all versions of Microsoft SQL Server are supported (including SQL Azure);
(3) all MS Access data types and attributes are supported;
(4) converts indexes with all necessary attributes;
(5) converts relationships between tables;
(6) command line support;
(7) converts password protected MS Access databases;
(8) merges MS Access data into an existing MS SQL database;
(9) converts individual tables;
(10) easy-to-use wizard-style interface;
(11) unlimited 24/7 support service;
(12) 1-year subscription for updates
Access-to-MSSQL is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-04. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8.
Access-to-MSSQL (version 4.5) has a file size of 864.10 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 475 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.